DEEP OSCILLATION Therapy Can Reduce Swelling and Pain
|We proudly provide the following treatments for swelling and pain:|
Attention: Health Care Practitioners!
Tired of sore, achy hands?
Want the benefits of deep tissue work without the strain?
Contact us today for HIVAMAT 200™ sales and leasing.
Find out how YOU can add this unique tool to your practice!
There is some quiet excitement here at the Lewisville Massage Therapy Clinic.
We’ve discovered a revolutionary treatment for swelling, injury, and soft tissue pain.
The HIVAMAT 200™ is a state-of-the-art device… FDA approved… German technology.
Here is a short list of what the HIVAMAT 200™ can do for you-
- Treat swelling due to many conditions
- Improve injury recovery time
- Decrease post-surgery scarring and adhesions
- Relieve pain from muscles, joints, and more
- Minimize the appearance of cellulite
This incredible tool is much more like an extension of a massage therapist’s hands than a machine.
And the benefits it provides are even more extensive than a therapeutic massage.
What is it?
The name HIVAMAT is short for a rather wordy description: (HI) Histological (VA) Variable (MA) Manual (T) Technique.
Technically speaking, the HIVAMAT 200™ produces its unique method of massage therapy based on the action of a pulsating, low-frequency, two-phase alternating electrostatic field generated between the practitioner’s hands and client’s skin.
What this means is that when the HIVAMAT 200™ is applied to your body, the tissues (skin, connective, and muscular) will be rapidly — but gently — pulled up and down.
These quickly moving and soft vibrations safely generate several effects to your body’s tissues, including-
- Decongestive (to reduce swelling and eliminate toxins)
- Anti-spasmodic (to relieve muscle tension and cramps)
- Normalization of tone (to improve muscle function)
- Improvement in microcirculation (to bring more blood to the region)
- Promote better tissue integrity and nourishment (to enhance cellular metabolism)
What can it help?
Do you have one of these problems?
The HIVAMAT 200™ can help improve many health issues and concerns-
- Cystic fibrosis
- Post-surgical lung conditions
- Arterial hypertension
- Disorders of venous circulation
- Hemorrhagic or ischemic insult
- Cranio-cerebral injury
- Low back pain or spinal stenosis
- Hip pain
- Paralyses and motor aphasia
- Migraine headache
- Ankylosing spondylosis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tearing of ligaments or muscles
- Fracture of the spine
- Condition after osteosynthesis
- Sports traumas
- Traumatic edema
- Lacerated wounds
Post-operative problems from tumors of the:
- Thyroid gland
How can I find out more?
Although the HIVAMAT 200™ technology is relatively new, there has been no shortage of documented studies and articles written about it.
Ready to learn more about what the HIVAMAT 200™ is capable of doing?
Please explore the following resources for additional information on this amazing massage therapy device-
Great articles to read:
- Testimonial from Physical Therapist who uses HIVAMAT
- Deep Oscillation: Deep Tissue Massage therapy – a major breakthrough for therapists
- Magic Hands: Deep Oscillation
- MDs and ODs that use HIVAMAT
Excellent links to follow:
Hivamat documented studies:
- Treatment of patients with fibromyalgia syndrome with vibration massage by deep oscillations: A prospective observational study
- Physiomed Technology for Therapy Literature
- Hochsignifikante Therapieerfolge mit DEEP OSCILLATION® in der orthopädischen Rehabilitation
- Clinical Effects of the Therapy Method Deep Oscillation in Treatment of Sports Injuries
- Role of HIVAMAT (Deep Oscillation) in the treatment for the lymphedema of the limbs
- Research Studies (downloadable zip file)
How can I purchase one of these incredible therapeutic tools?
Please contact Richard Maas to find out just how easy it is to bring the HIVAMAT 200™ — and all of its healing power — into your health care practice!
He will be happy to speak with you at length… answer your questions completely… and let you experience the HIVAMAT 200™ to see its extensive features and benefits.
Richard Maas, LMT, MTI
North Texas Region
Find out even more: